Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 3 1/2 cups pineapple chunks (about 1 inch)
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup well-shaken coconut milk
- 1 3-inch knob fresh turmeric, peeled and thinly sliced against the grain
- 1 medium ripe banana, peeled
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 small hot fresh red chile, such as Thai
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Combine everything but the ice in a blender, add ice, and blend on high speed until as smooth as possible, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve right away.
Excerpted From Everyone's Table: Global Recipes for Modern Health © 2021 by Gregory Gourdet. Published by Harper Wave, an imprint of Harper Collins Publishers. Reprinted by permission.
Calories: 412kcal | Carbohydrates: 87g | Protein: 5g | Sodium: 17mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 64g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post