Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 4 people
- 6 ounces Thai chiles
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Traeger Chicken Rub
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Place all ingredients besides shrimp in a blender, and blend until a coarse textured paste is reached.
- Place shrimp in a bowl, add chili garlic mixture and place in fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, set grill temperature to high and preheat for 15 minutes. Remove shrimp from fridge and thread onto bamboo or metal skewers. Place shrimp on grill and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until shrimp are pink and firm to touch.
*Cook times will vary depending on set and ambient temperatures.
Calories: 355kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 11g | Sodium: 250mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 16g
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine