Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 delicata squash (about 1 ½ pounds)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary, more for garnish
- pita chips and olives for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°. Remove ends of squash, and slice lengthwise. Use a spoon to scrape out seeds. Slice halves into ½-inch half-moons.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and ¼ teaspoon salt. Spread in a single layer, using a second baking sheet if needed. Bake 20 minutes, until squash begins to brown and is easily pierced with a fork.
- Transfer to a food processor, and blend with stock, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and ¾ teaspoon salt. Process until smooth. Add rosemary; blend until well combined.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, and garnish with chopped rosemary. Serve with pita chips and olives.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post