Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 7 ounces good-quality white chocolate
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup dried mango, diced
- 1/2 cup crushed pistachios
- 2 ounces good-quality dark chocolate (70% or more cocoa solids)
- Place white chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave 40 to 60 seconds, stirring vigorously every 15 seconds, until melted.
- Add oil to the melted white chocolate, followed by half the dried mango and pistachios, and stir to combine. Pour the mixture onto a lined baking sheet, thinly spreading it out. Dot in the rest of the mango and pistachios. Place in the fridge for 5 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, melt the dark chocolate in the microwave, as in step 1.
- Once the white chocolate is firm, use a fork to drizzle on the dark chocolate with whipping movements. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or until rock solid, then remove and break the bark into pieces.
Excerpted from Love your gut © 2021 by Megan Rossi. Published by the Experiment, an imprint of Workman Publishing. Reprinted by permission.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 16mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 13g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post