Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 Cali'flour Foods Original Italian Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 8 tablespoons low carb marinara sauce, divided
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch Italian seasoning
- Pinch garlic powder
- Pinch sea salt
- sliced olives
- Chopped pepperoni or sausage
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the crust into a few pieces and add to a blender with the eggs, coconut flour, almond flour and 3 tablespoons of marinara. Blend until a thick batter is achieved.
- Stir ½ cup of the cheese, vinegar, baking soda, seasonings and salt.
- Spoon batter into the wells of 5 silicone donut molds.
- Bake for about 17 minutes, or until firm. Cool slightly, then remove.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of marinara on top of each and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Broil on low for 2 minutes. Remove and enjoy!
- Feel free to add chopped mix-in into the batter or sprinkle on top before broiling.
This recipe originally appeared on the Cali'flour Foods' blog.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post