Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 Kodiak Cakes Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Protein Ball Mix
- 1 banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Kodiak Cakes Peanut Butter Syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Divide and roll mixture into 14 balls (for additional moisture, add up to 2 tablespoons water).
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store any extras in the refrigerator.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 10g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post