Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 10 bites
- 1/4 cup cream cheese softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup coarse almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons granulated erythritol divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients, except 2 tablespoons erythritol, in a medium bowl and beat with a handheld mixer until smooth.
- Use a 1 1/4 inch cookie scoop to form balls. Dip balls in remaining erythritol and roll to coat.
- Arrange balls on prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 1 hour or until set. Transfer balls to an airtight container and store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks until ready to eat.
Excerpted from The Everthing® Cycling Cookbook by Lindsay Boyers. Copyright ©2019 by Simon & Schuster, Inc. Photography by James Stefiuk. Used with permission of the publisher, Adams Media, an imprint of Simon & Schuster. All rights reserved.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Sodium: 91mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post