Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 3 cups chickpeas (drained if canned)
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Pulse three times for 2 seconds each time.
- Continue blending on medium until desired consistency is achieved.
- Remove hummus from the blender and spoon into a bowl.
- Serve with cut vegetables, flackers, or gluten-free crackers.
- Store any unused hummus in an airtight container in the refrigerator for four to five days.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post