Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 apple, pear or peach (can used canned) or
- 2 tablespoons of jam
- 1 8-inch tortilla
- 1 wedge of The Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Cheese
- 1 Mini Babybel Original
- Slice the fruit, sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent browning, and transfer to a resealable plastic bag.
At the Hut:
- Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- Spread The Laughing Cow wedge over half of the tortilla.
- Place sliced fruit or spread the jam on top of the cheese.
- Chop the Mini Babybel into small chunks and layer them on top of the fruit.
- Fold the tortilla and place it on the heated skillet. Let it cook until cheese is slightly melted and tortilla is lightly browned. Flip and brown the other side.
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 808mg | Fiber: 2g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post