Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 12 mini bites
- 2 - 4 ounce Stonyfield Kids Low Fat Cups Blueberry/ Strawberry Vanilla
- 3/4 cup granola
- 1 pint seasonal fruit
- Place mini muffin liners into the muffin pan. Scoop about 1 tablespoon of granola into each muffin cup.
- Spoon yogurt into mini muffin cups until they are about 3/4 full. You will fill approximately six mini muffin cups with each 4 oz cup of yogurt.
- Add fresh fruit to the top of each mini yogurt bite.
- Freeze yogurt bites for approximately 1-3 hours.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post