Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 cups FAGE Total
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- Miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips melted
- In a large bowl, combine Greek Yogurt with powdered sugar.
- Line a half baking sheet with wax paper.
- Dip ¾ of each pretzel into the yogurt mixture. Place onto baking sheet.
- Place melted chocolate into a small zip lock bag, snip a corner of the bag and drizzle onto half of the pretzels.
- Add sprinkles to the remaining pretzels.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours or overnight to chill. Keep in the freezer until ready to serve.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post