Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 1 medium loaf
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil, more for pan
- 2 ripe avocados
- 3 organic eggs
- 6 pitted dates
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, extra for dusting
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Brush lightly with avocado oil.
- Add avocado oil, avocados, eggs, and dates to blender. Process until smooth.
- Add almond flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder to a bowl.
- Stir in puréed avocado mixture until evenly combined.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and bake for 30–40 minutes, or until cooked through. Use a toothpick to test for doneness; if it comes out clean, it’s cooked through.
Excerpted from Naturally, Delicious Desserts: 100 Sweet But Not Sinful Treats © 2020 By Danny Seo. Photograph by Rikki Snyder. Published by Gibbs Smith.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post