Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning or salt free seasoning (optional)
- 1 cup gluten free bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup aquafaba
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Season the cauliflower with the garlic powder and salt-free seasoning.
- Dip the cauliflower in the aquafaba and shake off excess.
- Coat with the breadcrumbs and shake off excess.
- Place on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip the florets so they bake evenly throughout.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- These bites are crunchiest served right out of the oven, but if they sit a while and turn soft, just pop them into a hot oven for 5-10 more minutes to crisp them up again.
- Use different seasonings to create new flavor profiles.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post