Shop IngredientsHow this works
- ¾ cup strawberries, fresh, washed, de-stemmed
- ¾ cup raspberries, fresh, washed and drained
- ¾ cup honey mango, fresh, peeled and pitted
- 1 large blood orange, peeled and quartered
- 1½ cups crushed ice
- Combine strawberries and honey mangoes in a blender and blend on highest speed until completely pureed; add ¾ cup crushed ice; blend on highest speed for another 30 seconds.
Combine raspberries and blood orange in a blender on highest speed until completely pureed; add ¾ cup crushed ice; blend on highest speed for another 30 seconds.
- Fill half a glass with the strawberry and honey mango mixture, and fi ll the remaining half of the glass with the raspberry and blood orange mixture.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine