Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup golden monk fruit sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini strained
- 1/2 cup stevia-sweetened chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line each well of a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine coconut flour, cocoa, coffee granules, sweetener, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips, in a medium bowl.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients, stirring just enough to incorporate ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour equal amounts of batter into each well. Bake for 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Remove muffins from tin and transfer to a cooling rack. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post