Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 tablespoon of loose gunpowder green tea
- A handful of fresh mint leaves, washed (spearmint preferred)
- 5 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons Sugar to taste
- Put green tea in teapot.
- Pour in boiling water.
- Swirl gently to warm pot and rinse tea.
- Strain out and discard water, reserving tea leaves in pot.
- Add remaining 4 cups boiling water to tea and let steep 2 minutes.
- Stir in sugar (to taste) and mint leaves. Steep 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Serve in small heatproof glasses, lifting the teapot high above the cup while pouring to aerate the tea.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post