Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 medium turnips, peeled and cut into 2-inch sticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place turnip sticks on foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle olive oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and chili powder over turnips and toss to coat.
- Bake 15 minutes, flip fries over, and then bake another 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Using an Air Fryer:
- Fries do especially well in an air fryer because the circulating air allows them to crisp up better and faster. If you have an air fryer, place your cut turnips in the basket and air-fry at 400° for 15 minutes or until fries start to turn slightly golden.
Excerpted from The Keto for Two Cookbook © 2019 by Lindsay Boyers. Used with permission of Adams Media, an imprint of Simon & Schuster.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Sodium: 563mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post