Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1 medium yellow onion peeled and finely diced
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken bone broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onions and cook for 3 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, cauliflower, salt, and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in broth and add thyme. Cook until cauliflower is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Stir in feta cheese and remove from heat.
- Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post