Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced roughly
- 2 bunches Swiss or rainbow chard woody stems removed, chopped roughly
- 1 cup cashews, roasted (unsalted preferred but not necessary)
- 1 cup dates, fresh, seeded and chopped roughly
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat large sauté pan over medium heat, and add oil. Once oil is hot, add remaining ingredients.
- Sauté until greens are wilted; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post