Shop IngredientsHow this works
For the Wings:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 cup all purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups Ripple Original Milk
For the Sauce:
- 1/3 cup sriracha sauce
- 1/3 cup vegan butter, melted (can substitute equal parts coconut oil)
- 1 teaspoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 pinch fine salt
- green onions, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop cauliflower florets into bite size pieces & transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate large mixing bowl stir together the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt & pepper until combined. Whisk in the milk until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture over the cauliflower florets. Toss to evenly coat & transfer florets to the prepared baking sheet.
- Cook for 25 minutes, rotating the florets halfway through. As the cauliflower cooks, prepare the sauce.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the sriracha, butter, honey & salt until well combined.
- Toss partially cooked florets in the sauce & transfer back to baking sheet. Turn oven up to 425 degrees & bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Transfer to serving plate & garnish with green onion. Serve immediately!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post