Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 25 Medjool dates
- 4 ounces goat cheese room temperature
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon cardamom
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons pistachios roughly chopped
- pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Remove stems, and slice dates lengthwise to remove pit and create an opening for filling.
- In a small bowl, mix goat cheese, orange zest, cinnamon, cardamom and salt with a spatula until well combined.
- Fill each date with about 1 teaspoon spiced goat cheese. Garnish with chopped pistachios and pomegranate seeds.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post