Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 8 veggies, turkey or beef dogs
- 1 recipe pizza dough
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Cut the pizza dough into 8 even strips using a pizza cutter or knife.
- Stretch each piece of the pizza dough until it’s about 4 times the length of the hot dog.
- Starting at the top, wrap the pizza dough around the hot dog until it’s completely covered allowing a small space for the face.
- Place the wrapped hot dogs on the cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- When the hot dogs are cool, dot the ketchup and/or mustard with a toothpick for the eyes.
Catherine McCord is the co-founder of One Potato and the founder of the popular Weelicious brand, a trusted content resource synonymous with family and food. A graduate of the Institute of Culinary Education, she has written three cookbooks, including her latest Smoothie Project. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband and three children.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post