Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 heaping cup roasted red bell peppers (you can find them in jars packed in water)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth maple syrup or honey
- 1 tablespoon 1 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Simple Truth cumin
- 1/2 teaspon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or pink salt
- Pinch of cayenne if you like things spicy
- 1 Simple Truth 15-ounce can great northern beans or cannellini beans
- 1/3 cup Simple Truth raw walnuts or raw pumpkin seeds or raw sunflower seeds
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. You might need to pause, scrape down the sides, and then process some more.
- This is a super spread for veggie-loaded sandwiches as well as a bomb-diggity dip for crackers and crunchy veggies.
- Store leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post