Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 8 ears corn, husked
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Mayo with Avocado Oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled ricotta
- 1 lime
- Build medium-sized fire in a charcoal grill, or heat your gas grill to high. Spray your grill gate with Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Spray.
- Combine chile powder and cayenne in a small bowl.
- Gently add the corn to the grill, turning them occasionally. Grill the corn until they're cooked through and slightly charred, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the corn cobs from the grill, and immediately brush each ear with 2 tsp of Primal Kitchen Classic Mayo.
- Top each cob with a sprinkle of fresh ricotta cheese and a pinch of the chile powder mixture.
- Squeeze 1 lime over each ear of corn, and serve.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post