Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 yellow onion small to medium diced
- 3 zucchini small to medium diced
- 2 cups kale woody spine removed, chopped well
- 2 garlic cloves minced well
- 1 jalapeno seeded, insides removed and diced well
- 3 tablespoons cilantro fresh, chopped well
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon curry
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 375°. Add all ingredients except water and Greek yogurt in a large bowl; mix well.
- Slowly incorporate water, and continue mixing until all water is added and dough can easily form a ball in your hand. Dough will be slightly tacky. NOTE: If mixture is too dry, add more water. If mixture is too wet like pancake batter, add more flour. Set aside in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator, and form 2-inch balls using a large spoon or ice-cream scoop. Place on well-greased sheet pan or sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Place in oven for 15–20 minutes or until golden brown. Flip once to ensure even browning.
- Serve with Greek yogurt.
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 267mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine