Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 pound trimmed haricots verts or regular green beans
- 1 teapsoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped mint
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add almonds. Stir occasionally until almonds begin to turn brown and the milk solids in the butter turn brown, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cover with the haricot verts, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to medium, cover pan with a lid or foil, and steam 3 minutes. Uncover and cook, stirring, until beans are just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in mint and serve. Top with extra mint if desired.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post