Shop IngredientsHow this works
For the Hummus:
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed well
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 small roasted beets, peeled and chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Water to desired consistency
- Salt to taste
- 1 bag Strong Roots Cauliflower Hash Browns
- 1/2 a mug of cooked peas
- 1 to 2 avocados sliced
- Toasted Sesame seeds to serve
- Preheat your oven to 200C (400F).
- Place hash browns on a baking tray and cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile blend together all hummus ingredients in your food processor until smooth.
- Add enough water to create a super smooth consistency.
- Top cooked hash browns with hummus, avocado, peas and sesame seeds.
This recipe originally appeared on Strong Roots.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post