Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 30 skewers
- 12 ounces Barilla® Collezione Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 pint grape yellow tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 pint grape red tomatoes (cut in half)
- 12 ounce container of mozzarella cheese balls (cut in half)
- Olive Oil
- Basil Leaves
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 30 Wooden Skewers (6 inch)
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions and cool under cold water.
- Drain mozzarella balls from the water it comes in. On each skewer, thread 1 red grape tomato half, 1 mozzarella cheese ball half, 1 tortellini, 1 Basil leaf, and 1 yellow grape tomato half.
- Place the skewers in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish and lightly drizzle with Olive Oil and vinegar.
- Lay the skewers on a party platter & serve.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post