Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 12 kalamata olives
- 12 slices thick-cut salami
- 12 pimento-stuffed green olives
- 12 grapes tomatoes
- 12 marinated baby mozzarella balls
- 12 slices thick-cut summer sausage
- On a 7-inch wooden or bamboo knotted skewer, thread ingredients in this order: kalamata olive, salami (end to end), green olive, mozzarella ball, summer sausage (end to end), grape tomato. Repeat with remaining skewers.
- Plate and serve or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Drizzle these with some olive oil and balsamic vinegar, Italian dressing, pesto or another sauce of your choice. You can also choose colors and foods that match the occasion or holiday. So much room for creativity!
Adapted from Keto Celebrations. © 2020 by Mary Alexander. Reprinted by permission of Rockridge press. All rights reserved.
Serving: 1skewer | Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.5g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 22g | Fiber: 5g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post