Shop IngredientsHow this works
- stick blender
- 1 3/4 ounces frisee lettuce (curly endive)
- 1 3/4 ounces lamb's lettuce (mâche)
- 1 red onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- juice of 1 lemon
- 4 dill sprigs
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 4 1/2 ounces hot-smoked salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons purple shiso, broccoli cress or other micro herbs
- Clean both types of lettuce and place in a serving bowl. Slice the onion in half and thinly slice.
- Purée the mayonnaise with the lemon juice, dill and capers using a stick blender. Dilute the dressing with 2 tablespoons of water and season with pepper.
- Peel the skin off the salmon fillets and gently flake the fish. Scatter the salmon over the salad and spoon over the dressing. Sprinkle with the micro herbs and serve.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post