Shop IngredientsHow this works
- Remove all of the meat from the bones of the rotisserie chicken, and place in a large bowl (it's OK if some of the skin is left on the meat).
- Save the chicken carcass to make chicken bone broth. You can place the bones in a resealable freezer-safe bag to freeze for later use.
- Wash and dry the leaves of the butter lettuce. Divide the leaves into bundles of about 4 lettuce leaves per bundle.
- To the bowl with the rotisserie chicken, add mayo, ranch dressing, black pepper, onion, celery, apple, and bacon. Mix well to combine.
- Re-use the cleaned and dried rotisserie chicken container to store any chicken salad leftovers. Place the chicken salad to the right, and the washed and dried lettuce leaves to the right. Pop the lid on and store for up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
This recipe originally appeared on Primal Kitchen's blog.
Calories: 503kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 42g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post