Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 1/2 cups water, divided
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup lemon juice (4 large), fresh-squeezed
- Rosemary sprigs and lemon wedges, for garnish
- Heat ¼ cup water and honey in a small pot over medium heat; bring to a boil, then turn off heat. Add rosemary. Set aside to steep for 20 minutes. Pour liquid through a mesh strainer; discard rosemary.
- Combine liquid with lemon juice and remaining water; stir well.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Serve over ice; garnish with lemon wedge and a rosemary sprig in each glass.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Sodium: 9mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post