Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 6 cups chopped vegetables of choice (carrots, zucchini, squash, assorted bell peppers, and asparagus were used here)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Zoodles (zucchini noodles)
- 4 grilled chicken breasts
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Arrange the chopped vegetables on a large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the red wine vinegar, avocado oil, Collagen Peptides, and dried rosemary. Whisk well until the peptides are dissolved.
- Pour the mix over top the vegetables and toss to coat.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then remove the pan to toss the vegetables and spread them out again on the pan. Bake another 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are softened and begin to turn golden.
- Serve the vegetables with the sauce created in the pan and top with sea salt and pepper, as desired.
- Equally distribute roasted vegetables in 4 different containers. Then add in zoodles, halved hardboiled eggs and chicken.
This collagen recipe originally appeared on Vital Proteins®' Lively blog.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post