Did you know that the Mediterranean Diet is one of the top diets in the world? No wonder May is International Mediterranean Diet Month. Research continuously shows its health benefits, including reducing risk of heart disease and type 2 diabetes, as well as a longer life span. This delicious, easy-to-make Mediterranean-inspired recipe comes courtesy of Freeletics and its Freeletics Nutrition app.
- 1 7-ounce chicken breast
- 6-8 large spears green asparagus, trimmed
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and fresh black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees.
- Grease an oven-safe casserole with 2 teaspoons olive oil. Place chicken breast and other ingredients in casserole and drizzle with remaining olive oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper and bake on middle rack for approximately 30 minutes.
- Remove rosemary before serving.
Freeletics has been built around a single vision since day one: to help everyone in the world unleash their full physical and mental potential, and become the greatest version of themselves. Freeletics promotes and increases physical fitness as well as mental strength, willpower and self-confidence – all of which are vital tools for shaping a life in accordance with one’s desires and goals. Freeletics Nutrition is an app for a clean-eating lifestyle designed to work around your preferences, parameters and habits. With foodie-grade recipes, reaching your nutritional goals has never tasted this good!