Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 2 cups corned beef cooked, chopped
- 1½ cups beets cooked, chopped
- 1½ cups potatoes cooked, chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley chopped
- freshly ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Heat oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, and cook until translucent.
- Add corned beef, beets and potatoes. Stir to combine; then spread out evenly in pan. Reduce heat to medium. Press down with a metal spatula to help brown the mixture.
- Let cook until nicely browned on one side. Then use a metal spatula to lift up sections of the mixture, and turn over to brown other side.
- Remove from heat. Stir in chopped parsley, and sprinkle on black pepper and salt to taste.
- Serve plain as a side, or with fried or poached eggs.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post