Recipe Type: Entree
Author: Kimberly Lord Stewart
- Fish grill pan (optional, but recommended for delicate fish)
- Vegetable oil, for grill
- 1 lemon; quartered (leave peel on), divided
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1/3 bunch parsley leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cleaned, deboned trout (skin on); catfish or tilapia filets will also work
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; oil grate or grill pan.
- Place half of cut lemon (peel on), curry paste, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil in a small food processor or blender. Pulse until a paste forms and lemon and garlic are minced into small bits.
- Set trout skin-side down on grill pan or directly on grill. Cover flesh with curry-lemon paste; be sure to get in all the crevices.
- Grill 4 minutes; carefully flip over and grill another 2–3 minutes. Catfish may need 3–4 minutes on second side.
- Serve with remaining lemon slices.
PER SERVING: 363 CAL; 9G PROTEIN; 4G FAT; 76G CARB (6G SUGARS); 641MG SODIUM; 10G FIBER