Recipe Type: Entree
Author: Pure Blends
- 1 large head cauliflower, leaves removed
- 4 Tbsp. Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, divided
- 3/4 tsp. crushed dried rosemary leaves, divided
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. vegan grated Parmesan style topping
- 2 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Cut cauliflower in half down center. Cut 2 (1-in. thick) slices from each half. Combine 3 Tbsp. Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, 1/2 tsp. rosemary and cracked black pepper and brush mixture on both sides of cauliflower “steaks”.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook “steaks”, 2 at a time, turning once, until golden, about 4 minutes. Arrange on baking sheet, sprinkle with grated vegan Parmesan style topping. Roast 25 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in same skillet, melt remaining 1 Tbsp. Plant-Based Butter over medium heat and cook tomatoes, onion, garlic and remaining 1/4 tsp. rosemary until mixture is softened, about 4 minutes. Stir in balsamic vinegar.
- Arrange cauliflower steaks on serving platter and top with tomato mixture.
PER SERVING: Calories 140, Total Fat 8g, Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g, Polyunsaturated Fat 2g, Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 250mg, Total Carbs 15g, Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 6g, Protein 4g, Vitamin D 0mcg, Calcium 166mg, Iron 1mg, Potassium 652mg, Omega-3 0g, Omega-6 0g