Photo Credit: Pure Blends
“Parmesan” Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
This vegan take on “steak” combines balsamic vinegar, vegan parmesan, and Pure Blends Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter.
Share this Post
- 1 large head cauliflower, leaves removed
- 4 tablespoons Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary leaves, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegan grated Parmesan style topping
- 2 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Cut cauliflower in half down center. Cut 2 (1-in. thick) slices from each half. Combine 3 Tbsp. Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, 1/2 tsp. rosemary and cracked black pepper and brush mixture on both sides of cauliflower “steaks”.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook “steaks”, 2 at a time, turning once, until golden, about 4 minutes. Arrange on baking sheet, sprinkle with grated vegan Parmesan style topping. Roast 25 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in same skillet, melt remaining 1 Tbsp. Plant-Based Butter over medium heat and cook tomatoes, onion, garlic and remaining 1/4 tsp. rosemary until mixture is softened, about 4 minutes. Stir in balsamic vinegar.
- Arrange cauliflower steaks on serving platter and top with tomato mixture.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2.5g | Sodium: 250mg | Potassium: 652mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post