Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1/4 cup Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (14 oz.) extra firm tofu, drained, patted dry and cut into 16 chunks
- 1 large red, green or yellow bell pepper, cut into 12 chunks
- 12 small cremini mushrooms, trimmed
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 12 rounds
- 12 pieces sweet onion (about 1/4 medium onion)
- Combine Pure Blends™ Avocado Oil Plant-Based Butter, lemon juice, rosemary , garlic, lemon peel, salt and pepper in large bowl. Add tofu and vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Alternately thread tofu and vegetables on 4 skewers* (about 12-in.). Grill or broil kabobs, turning several times and brushing with any remaining marinade, until vegetables are tender and tofu is lightly browned and heated through, about 10 minutes.
- *If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes prior to use.
Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2.5g | Sodium: 260mg | Potassium: 425mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post