Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 box Barilla® Penne
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 artichoke heart, cleaned and sliced
- 1 cup spring peas, defrosted
- 1 bunch asparagus, sliced on a bias
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 10 basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 6 ounces pancetta
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a skillet render pancetta until crispy; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a separate skillet sauté garlic with half the olive oil until it turns slightly yellow, add vegetables, salt, pepper, and sauté over high heat for five minutes.
- Drain pasta reserving ½-cup pasta cooking water.
- Toss pasta with sautéed veggies and cooking water, stir in basil. Top with pancetta and cheese before serving.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post