Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 4 large ripened bananas peeled and frozen
- Splash of milk; if needed use Califia Farms Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk, light coconut milk, soy milk or cow's milk
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon semisweet chocolate chips
- Break frozen bananas into large chunks and place in bowl of a food processor. (If your bananas have been in the freezer for longer than a day, it’s best to thaw for about 10 minutes before pureeing). Puree bananas until they are completely smooth and no frozen chunks remain. If bananas are too hard to blend, add a splash of milk for easier pureeing.
- Add peanut butter to food processor and puree a few seconds longer to combine. Scoop into a bowl and serve immediately, or freeze for the future.
- When you're ready to enjoy, top with chocolate chips and dig in
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post