Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup natural cane sugar
- 5 cups water, divided
- 1 1/2 cups packed mint leaves, chopped
- 2 cups peaches (about 3 medium), peeled and sliced
- 1/2-1 cup lemon juice (2-4 large), fresh-squeezed
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer about 5 minutes, until sugar is dissolved. Add mint leaves and boil for 2 minutes. Cool about an hour; then strain through a fine-mesh strainer into a blender. Puree peaches with syrup.
- Pour syrup blend into a pitcher, add lemon juice (start with ½ cup and increase to taste) and remaining water, stir until combined.
- Serve in ice-filled glasses; garnish with additional peach slices and a sprig of mint, if desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 10mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 32g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post