Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 3 1/2 ounces oyster mushrooms
- 1 brown onion or 2 shallots, sliced
- Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 red chile, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 3 1/2 ounces edamame
- 1 handful snow peas
- 5 1/2 ounces wheat or rice noodles or 11 oz fresh udon noodles
- 1 spring onions (scallions), sliced
- 1 large handful fresh coriander (cilantro)
- Salt and Sichuan pepper
- Clean the mushrooms and tear into pieces. Fry the mushrooms and onion in a little oil until the mushrooms have started to color. Add the garlic, ginger and chile and fry for another minute. Add 2½ cups water, the tamari, edamame and mangetout and leave to simmer for 5 minutes. Add salt and Sichuan pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, boil the noodles in a separate pan. Drain in a colander and rinse them in cold water.
- Divide the noodles between two serving bowls, ladle over the broth and top with spring onion and coriander.
Excerpted from Happy Vegan Comfort Food © 2019 by Karoline Jönsson. Published by Pavillon.
Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 71g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 10g | Sodium: 1050mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 6g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post