Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 6 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems on, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces cremini mushrooms, stems removed, thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 medium cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 medium pizza crust (about 12 inches)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- ½ cup walnut halves
- Parsley leaves, for garnish
- Honey, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat, and add 4 tablespoons olive oil. Add mushrooms and salt, and sauté 5 minutes, until mushrooms soften. Stir in garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice and tamari. Cook 1 more minute. Set pan aside.
- If using raw dough, roll out thinly and place on a baking sheet. Prebake 10 minutes before adding toppings.
- Brush pizza crust with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Top with mushrooms and Parmesan. Bake 10 minutes, until crust is golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Add walnuts, and toast 3–4 minutes, until lightly browned and fragrant, stirring continuously. Roughly chop.
- Garnish pizza with toasted walnuts and parsley, and drizzle with a touch of honey.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post