Hearty and invigorating dumpling soup with all the trimmings: vegetables, glass noodles, and mushrooms. A wonderful soup to complete every meal.
- 2 oz. Bok Choy
- 1 oz. glass noodles
- 1 pack Annie Chun’s Chicken & Vegetable Potstickers or Pork & Vegetable Potstickers
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 cans (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- 2 oz. white mushrooms, quartered
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- Slice the Bok Choy into bite-sized pieces. Soak the glass noodles with warm water until soft, drain and set aside. Follow heating directions on package to pan-fry the Annie Chun’s Potstickers until crispy, set aside.
- Heat up the chicken broth in a medium-sized pot. Bring it to boil. Add the Bok Choy, glass noodles, Potstickers and mushrooms. Cook for 1 minute, season the soup with sesame oil. Add the scallions into the soup and serve immediately.