Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 8 Tacos
- 8 Mission® Carb Balance® Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 1 pound Skirt steak
- 1¼ teaspoon Salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil, divided
- 1 Red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 8 Asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 1” pieces
- 8 ounces Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 Large avocado, pitted and chopped
- ½ cup Prepared salsa
- Rub steak with 1 tsp. salt and pepper.
- In a large, heavy skillet over medium-high, heat 1 tbsp. oil. Cook steak, flipping once, until cooked to desired degree of doneness, 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board.
- In same skillet heat remaining 1 tbsp. oil. Add bell pepper, asparagus, and mushrooms and ¼ tsp. salt and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- In a large, dry skillet over medium, heat tortillas 1 at a time, flipping once, until heated through and pliable. Transfer to a plate and warm remaining tortillas, stacking them on top of each other.
- Thinly slice steak and serve with vegetables in tortillas. Top with avocado and salsa.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post