Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 8 tacos
- 8 Mission® Carb Balance® Whole Wheat Tortillas, warmed
- Rotisserie chicken, about 29 oz., cooked
- 1 ½ tablespoons Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1 Lime, cut in half
- ½ cup Tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup Pineapple, fresh, diced
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro
- ½ Jalapeño, minced
- ¼ cup Red onion, diced
- 1½ cup Purple cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup Pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Salt to taste
- Shred the meat from the rotisserie chicken, yielding 2 cups. Season with Jamaican jerk seasoning and juice from ½ lime. Toss to coat. Reserve refrigerated.
- Combine the tomatoes, pineapple, cilantro, jalapeño, red onion, a squeeze of lime juice, and salt together. Stir to combine. Reserve refrigerated.
- To serve, on each tortilla, place ¼ cup of the seasoned chicken, 2 tbsp. of the pineapple salsa, 1 tbsp. cabbage, and 1 tbsp. cheese.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine