Shop IngredientsHow this works
Servings: 8 Tacos
- 8 Mission® Carb Balance® Whole Wheat Tortillas, warmed
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 1 Medium onion, diced
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 pound Ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 packed cups Kale, finely shredded
- 1 Large carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high. Add onion and garlic and sauté until softened, 6-8 minutes. Stir in cumin, coriander, oregano, salt, and cayenne. Add turkey and cook, breaking up meat with a spoon, until cooked through and starting to brown, about 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl whisk together lime juice, oil, Dijon, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss dressing with kale, carrot, and green onion.
- In a large, dry skillet over medium, heat tortillas 1 at a time, flipping once, until heated through and pliable. Transfer to a plate and warm remaining tortillas, stacking them on top of each other.
- Serve turkey and slaw with tortillas.
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Leave a comment below and share a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #livenaturallymagazine