Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 12 snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 cup english cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 4 large prepared flatbreads or tortillas
- 1 pouch Sahale Snacks Thai Cashews Glazed Mix
- fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons tamarind paste
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- Divide cabbage, carrot, snow peas and cucumber evenly onto flatbreads or tortillas. Top with desired amount of nuts and cilantro. Carefully roll into wrap.
- Next, combine soy sauce, lime juice, honey, tamarind and chili flakes in small bowl.
- Dip wrap in sauce and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Sahale Snacks.
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post