Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 cup chopped grape tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. In a small bowl, mix together the tomatoes, garlic, Parmesan cheese, basil, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Pour the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil into a small cup. Lightly brush the oil onto the parchment paper or baking mat. Cut the zucchini into ¼- inch- thick slices.
- Place the slices on the baking sheet and brush lightly with oil. Bake for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip each zucchini slice. Lightly brush the remaining oil over the tops.
- Return to the oven and bake for 3 minutes more. Remove the zucchini from the oven and top each slice with the tomato mixture.
- Serve immediately while the zucchini slices are still crisp.
Note: Recipe makes about 20 slices, depending on the size of the zucchini. It’s best to choose one that’s long and narrow.Excerpted from Low Carb Yum Simple Keto Meals For Beginners: 125+ Low Carb Recipes for Two or More © 2021 by Lisa MarcAurele. Photography © 2021 by Lauren Volo for Big Leo. Reproduced by permission of Mariner Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Serving: 4slices | Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Sodium: 209mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post