Shop IngredientsHow this works
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into ½-inch slices
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 4 leaves curly kale, stems removed and leaves chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced green cabbage
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan
- ¼ cup roasted sunflower seeds
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ medium avocado
- 2 small garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 BFree quinoa & chia seed wraps
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place chicken in an 8×8-inch baking dish. In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, tamari, olive oil and mustard. Pour over chicken, making sure to coat well. Bake about 20 minutes, until cooked through. (Alternatively, marinate whole chicken breasts in sauce for several hours, grill and then slice.)
- Place kale in a large bowl, and massage with hands for about 1 minute, until kale begins to wilt and reduce in volume. Stir in cabbage, Parmesan and sunflower seeds.
- In a blender or small food processor, add olive oil, lemon juice, avocado, garlic, salt and a generous amount of freshly ground pepper. Process until smooth. Dressing will be thick but pourable.
- Transfer chicken slices to a cutting board, and roughly chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Fill each wrap with chicken, kale mix and a generous drizzle of dressing.
Calories: 427kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 31g | Sodium: 689mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g
Rate This Recipe
Share this Post